'Non-traditional Xmas Colours'
'Add a Snowman'
'Add a Snowman'
We are sponsored for this challenge by Crafty Sentiments:
For prize details, please visit Pile It On!
I combined a few stamps from the 'Holly-Jolly' set by Penny Black to create a little wintry scene, which I coloured using watercolour pencils - I added some sparkle to the snow & stars using a Wink of Stella pen, but you can't really see it in the photograph. I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen, then matted the panel on to a snippet of pink card to co-ordinate with the snowman's sled. The sentiment stamp is from a set by Lili of the Valley.
Here are the challenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - Non-traditional Christmas Colours and/or Snowmen
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything Goes
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Christmas/Winter Critters
- CAS on Friday - Christmas
- Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas - Anything Goes
- Fussy & Fancy - Christmas
- Little Miss Muffet - Anything Goes
- Little Red Wagon - Christmas Critters
- Love to Scrap - Winter Wonderland
- My Time to Craft - Christmas Time
- Penny Black & More - CAS
- Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp (Mondays) - Christmas/Winter Holidays
- Simon Says Stamp (Wednesdays) - Stitch It
- Stampavie & More - Christmas
- Stamps + Fun = Creativity - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin' - Last Minute Christmas/CAS
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.