Thursday 14 December 2017

Christmas Gift Boxes

I have some Christmas gift boxes to share today...made using my We R Memory Keepers punch board. I used sheets of 12x12 My Mind's Eye papers (from the 'Wonderful Winter', 'Countdown to Christmas' and 'I Believe' pads), I made the largest size, and the boxes measure 4x4x4 once assembled. I love this board...it's so easy to use...once you cut your paper to the correct size, there's no other measuring or cutting to do...and you don't even need to use any adhesive (although you could do, but I quite like that the boxes will store completely flat should you (or the recipient) want to recycle them!). I simply tied some festive ribbons around the boxes to finish. I will probably add a tag to each one...but they're still on my list of 'things to do'!


Challenges for these boxes:

13 comments:

  1. First of all Merry Christmas to you in Advance! Christmas is my favorite festival and your blog is awesome.

    Check out - Christmas Loans if you really want to celebrate this christmas with lost of joy.

    Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful boxes!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea and a lovely selection of papers you have used!

    Thanks for getting festive with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs,
    Anna DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look so cute, everybody is going to love those little presents. Thank you for play with us in Polkadoodles Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty idea. Love your box designs. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. These gift boxes are super cute, love the ribbon. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely project!

    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Polkadoodles and best of luck with your entry.

    Ania DT for  Polkadoodles Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice Christmas Boxes.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Tina – DT
    Polkadoodles Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those boxes! Maybe I'll have to think about getting that punch board after all ;o) Thank you for taking part in our Crafty Cardmakers Challenge! Happy crafting and merry Christmas to you and yours, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful creation! Thank you for entering the Crimbo Crackers challenge - good luck! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great boxes, Helen. I also love the punch board. So easy to make these little boxes. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It and hope to see you in 2018 again. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x