Saturday 20 February 2016

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Reminder - Use Red and/or Hearts

It's the third Saturday of the month...so that means it's time for some more inspiration for this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge...where the theme is:

'Use Red and/or Hearts'

We are sponsored for this challenge by:

Prize - a $20 voucher

This time I've just hearts...and picked a sweet mouse stamp (called 'Gifts for You!') to make a Mother's Day card. The papers are from the 'Paper Hearts' pad by Crate Paper...I distressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The flowers are a mixture of Papermania, Poppicrafts and Prima...held in place using a BasicGrey brad. The sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts, and the adhesive pearls are from Hobbycraft.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Morning Helen, a beautiful card for mum. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, I have been trying to contact you. I was chosen as Guest Designer for next month and have been clicking on your name to email you and nothing happen. I even tried it on your blog and still get nothing. Can you contact me with details at sserrano22 (at) live (dot) com please. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty papers. Love the look of the piercing with the faux stitching! It really fools the eyes.

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our In Stitches challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Thanks so much for sharing at Stampavie and More Challenge!

    Hugs, Marja
    Stampavie and More DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. your stitching is gorgeous on this fabulous card. I am always amazed at anyone who can sew on a card since I can't sew at all. ;)

    Thanks so much for joining our 'Cute + A Sentiment' challenge at the Aud Sentiments blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x