Sunday 3 January 2016

YOUR most commented & viewed cards from 2015

I'm shamefully copying my lovely PBSC DT buddy Nat with post...who in turn *borrowed* the idea from Coops...in sharing the cards from my blog which YOU liked the most last year! Unlike my favourite five cards of 2015 (which I shared here a couple of days ago), these are the ones that received the most comments and views from my bloggy visitors. For each month, the first card is the one with the most comments, and the second card is the one with most views (although, these coincided for some months) - I've also linked each photo to the original post on my blog, so please click through if you ant any details. 

January
One card for most comments & views

February


March


April


May
One card for most views & comments

June
Three cards tied for the most comments, but this one also had the most views for the month

July


August


September
Three cards tied for most comments, but this set also had the most views for the month

October
One post for most views & comments

November
One card for most views & comments

December
One card for most views & comments

I urge you all to take a little time to look back through the statistics for your own blog posts - it was so interesting to see which cards got the most comments/views last year...a very different selection from my own favourites...in fact only one of my favourite five cards is in this selection too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x