Saturday 7 November 2015

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Dies/Punches

It's the first Saturday of the month...so that means it's time for a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge...and this month the theme is:

'Dies and/or Punches'

We are sponsored for this challenge by:

Prize - a $20 voucher

I picked a cute hedgie image from the 'Christmas Critters' set...coloured it using watercolour pencils, then carefully around it. I created a wintry scene for my hedgies to sledge in using a couple of tree dies from my Sizzix/Hero Arts 'Reindeer' set (the papers are My Mind's Eye 'Winter Wonderland' and 'Chevrons') and my Lawn Fawn 'Stitched Hillside Borders'. The snowy sky is 'Falling Snow' by Simon Says Stamp and the sentiment stamp is from the 'Scribbly Trees' set by Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous. 


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:


For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card. Love the tree dies and the paper on them and those adorable hedgehogs on their sleigh. The snow is beautiful and what a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever diecut scene! I love that sweet image! So fabulous. Thanks so much for joining in with our 'Diecuts & Punches' challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. We're so glad you did. Looking forward to seeing your fabulous talent in the lineup again soon. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I just love the way you have created this scene! Thank you for joining in with the #300 'Winter' challenge at Crafty Catz. Mia - GDT Member xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card,love those hedgehogs.

    I really like how you have done the snow effect on the background.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've created the perfect background for those PB hedgies, it's fab.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x