Saturday 3 October 2015

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Embossing

It's the first Saturday of the month...so that means it's time for a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge...and this month the theme is:

'Embossing'

We are sponsored for this challenge by:

Prize - a $20 voucher

I've used an oldie but a goodie on my card...it's a cute little mouse stamp from the 'Party Critters' set by Penny Black. I embossed a couple of plain papers from the 'Owl Folk' set by Papermania using my Cuttlebug 'Swiss Dots' and Craft Concepts 'Cupcakes' folders...then sanded over the raised design to reveal the white core. The heart print paper is from the 'Yours Truly' pad by Pebbles Inc...I ditressed all of the edges, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Big Messages' set by Paula Pascual, and the pearls are from Hobbycraft.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Morning Helen so pretty is your card and what an adorable image so beautifully put together x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little mice are so adorable! Very sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card!! The embossing, the papers and the adorable mice!! :). Thank you for playing along with us at Little Red Wagon this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card. So cute those mice. Love them :) Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Wednesday CHallenge :)
    Gayatri

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, love that image! Thanks for much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x