Wednesday 16 September 2015

ABC Christmas Challenge - S is for...

We have a new ABC Christmas Challenge starting today...Lols is hosting and the theme is:

'S is for Silent'
(No sentiments or text)

We are sponsored for this challenge by Freckled Fawn:
Prize $15 Gift Certificate!

I used some new goodies to create a little scene on my card...the snowy background is 'Falling Snow' by Simon Says Stamp heat embossed in white on blue card...the snowy hills were cut using my 'Stitched Hillside' border dies, and the cute animals are from the 'Furry Friends' set also by Simon Says Stamp.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

9 comments:

  1. So sweet, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card Helen :-) I love this stamp, the animals are adorable and I love the CAS design, perfect! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Helen it's really sweet thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' hugs Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Regards,

    Tammi

    TTCRD DT

    makememories4life {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door

    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card hunny love the layers too! hugs me x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how cute and I like how you have created your background. Thankyou or sharing with us at Crafting From The Heart. Hugs Valeryanne.D.T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Christmas card, Helen,
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x