Monday 1 June 2015

For Dad...

I have a couple of items to share today...both for my Dad...a wine bottle tag/giftcard holder for his birthday...and a gift tag for his Father's Day present. On the wine bottle tag/giftcard holder...I used a cute Lili of the Valley stamp called 'Mr Fixit' and papers from the 'Here & There' pad by Studio Calico. I distressed the edges a little, then added faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Cupcakes' set by Hero Arts, and the letters were cut using my Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet dies. I cut the hole for the bottle top using one of my Nesties...and created a pocket on the back to hold a giftcard...but I forgot to photograph that...ooops!


I mad e a simple tag to go on his Father's Day present using one of my oldest Penny Black stamps...'Present Pile'...and papers from the same Studio Calico pad. I inked around the edge of the paper using 'Tea Dye' Distress Ink, and 'fussy cut' the chicken image. I used some multicoloured twine (from TK Maxx) to tie around the gift.


Challenges for these items:

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper June challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 wonderful projects for Father's Day, Helen, I love both darling images! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations... so super sweet images. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tags, thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin', hope you can join our Something New, Something Old challenge too.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tags for your Dad! I just love the Penny Black chicken! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun projects! Thanks for joining with our Real or Faux Stitching challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and More, good luck and hope to see you again soon

    Hugs, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these projects and the super cute images. Lovely cards Helen. Perfect for our challenge at ABC Challenges, thanks for sharing with us. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x