Our sponsor for this challenge is Crafty City:
Prize - a 15% off coupon code for the lucky winner!
I thought that the floral theme would be perfect for the Mother's Day card to send to my Mum. I used a favourite stamp of mine...'Blooming Meadows' by Hero Arts...which I stamped using the watercolour technique and Distress Inks. I stamped it a few times to stretch across the front of the card, then added a sentiment (from the Hero Arts 'Sentiments' set) and doodled a simple border.
Here are the challenges I piled on:
- Pile It On! - Floral Fantasy
- 4 Crafty Chicks - Spring
- Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments - Mother's Day
- Crazy Challenge - Flower Frenzy
- Cute Card Thursday - Floral Delights
- Dream Valley - Mothering Sunday
- Hiding in my Craft Room - Freestyle
- Kaboodles Doodles - Spring
- Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.