Monday 24 November 2014

Carolling Mice

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...well on my blog at least...I have more Christmas cards to share this week...all using old favourite Penny Black stamps. The one on today's card is from the 'Christmas Critters' set...which I coloured using watercolour pencils, adding some Stickles to the snowy ground. The papers are from the 'Merry Little Christmas' pad by My Mind's Eye...I distressed the edges, then added faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a black gel pen. The snowflake was cut using a Memory Box die...and is held in place using a BasicGrey brad...the pearls are from Hobbycraft.


Challenges for this card:

6 comments:

  1. An adorable card Helen, I love the stamp and pretty papers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute. Beautiful modern card. Thanks for sharing on AYLI. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice creation - I like it so much! Thanks for joining EAC.
    Hugs
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is so cute! I love it. And the paper is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous distressed card, Helen. Along with 'Snowy', this-oh-so cute stamp arrived in the mail this morning.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x