Sunday 11 May 2014

Pile It On! Challenge - Fuzzy

This week's Pile It On! Challenge theme is:

'Fuzzy'
(Think fuzzy animals or fuzzy textures)

Our sponsor for this challenge is:

Stitchy Bear's Digital Outlet
Prize - $10 Gift Voucher

I went with 'fuzzy' texture...and cut a few snowflakes from some fuzzy felt using my Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystal' die. I attached these to my card sing some BasicGrey brads in coordinating colours. I kept my card really simple...just adding a doodled border.


Here are the challenges I've piled on:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Pile It On! Challenge.

7 comments:

  1. This Helen is a great card love the textured Snowflakes x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card and love the doodling round finishes off just right, and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty sentiments this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those felt snowflakes and the doodles frame! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges! I hope to see you again here next time! Hugs, Cornelia – DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Design...thank you for sharing with us over at Completely Christmas, hope to see you again next week for another fab challenge....
    Hugs
    Suzy B Owner Completely Christmas
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for entering our Completely Christmas challenge 11 with your lovely card - we hope we'll see you again soon, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for May - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A simple but very effective card. Love the doodled border to finish it off. Thank you for sharing it in the Kraftyhands Challenge.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great holiday card! Thank you for joining this months Challenge at Whimsy.
    Ruza, Whimsy Digital Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x