Wednesday 25 December 2013

ABC Christmas Challenge - Z is for...

Happy Christmas everyone! 

Over at the ABC Christmas Challenge, we don't stop for Christmas...so we have a new challenge starting today...we've reached the end of the alphabet, so our theme this fortnight is:

'Z is for Zany'
(Use a funny/humorous image on your projects)

Our sponsor for this challenge is:


 I've used a Penny Black stamp called 'Snowboard Ride'...well, nothing says Christmas better than a snowboarding chicken...right??? I simply coloured the image using watercolour pencils, added a Lili of the Valley sentiment, then pierced a few holes in each corner before mounting it on to the card blank using 3D foam pads.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the ABC Christmas Challenge.

13 comments:

  1. Helen this is really such a fun and cute card.
    Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant CAS card. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card Helen :-)

    Hope you had a lovely Christmas day
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. tehehehe Great Zany card Helen love it! Happy Christmas hunny xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Helen, what a wonderfully zany and cute CAS card...I absolutely love it!

    Hope you had a lovely Christmas.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. Makes a big smile an my face. Greetings Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an adorable CAS card, I love your fun image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card.
    Thanks for joining us at Totally Goruss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet CAS card and I love the image!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card. Thanks for joining us in our last challenge of 2013. Hope to see more of your creations in 2014.
    Julie T
    Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry I'm so ridiculously late in visiting your card for our Christmas challenge!
    This is fabulous... I love chickens!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x