Tuesday 16 April 2013

Oldie but a Goodie - Make it Girly

This fortnight at Oldie but a Goodie Challenge, we're asking you to:

'Make it Girly'

Our sponsor for this challenge is:

The prize from Bugaboo Stamps is 7 free digis!

I've used a girly image from Bugaboo Stamps...called 'Ava Christmas - Sitter'...which I coloured using watercolour pencils, and carefully cut out. I've used papers from the 'Christmas Fancy' pad by Dovecraft...I distressed the edges a little, then added some faux stitching using my CutterBee Bug and a white gel pen. The ribbon is absolutely ancient...I sorted out my jumble of ribbons last week and discovered lots of little scraps including this one, which I think came in a goody bag from Poppicrafts...which closed down several years ago! The snowflakes were cut using Marianne Designs and Cuttlebug dies, and the pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the Oldie but a Goodie Challenge.

8 comments:

  1. Super sweet card Helen - adorable image and really pretty DP's
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really lovely card hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Helen, your card is so lovely and your image is pretty and coloured to perfection stunning layout too xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and lovely in these pastel colours and cute image.
    Hugs,
    Natali

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so adorable! I love the soft colors and how she's sitting on the little layer there. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful card and not a drop of red or green to be seen, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet card! Love the papers and layout! tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x