Thursday 28 February 2013

Inclinations

I have another holey card for Less is More today...I made the stamped panel over half-term, intending to use it on my Mother's Day card...but it looked too much like it should be on a sympathy card by the time I'd finished...so I scrapped that idea! The stamp is 'Inclinations' by Penny Black - I stamped and embossed it before blending various shades of blue Distress Inks over the top (Chipped Saphire, Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass & Salty Ocean). I pierced the holes at the corners using my Dovecraft ruler with it's handy guide holes, and added a sentiment from the 'Mini Messages' set by Hero Arts.


Challenges for this card:

15 comments:

  1. Lovely card - the background inking is fab. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Helen, this is a lovely card! I love the simple and elegant look. Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card and your stamping is great. I would look lovely with a pink background for Mother's Day.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great - love the shades of blue against the white!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, a very pretty card, Helen
    Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Helen your image is so lovely and your piercing is amazing truly is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this stamp and you have made a gorgeous card with it Helen!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card, the blues are gorgeous and the image is beautiful!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Helen, I love the frame you have created with that gorgeous image.

    Thanks for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. helen this is fab.. love what you have done with the stamp

    Thanks for joining us this week
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful CAS card Helen, so elegant and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is a knockout, Helen! Congratulations on the showcase honor from LIM!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on being selected for the LIM Showcase! Lovely card! Like the colors, silhouette image, pierced corners and sparkle. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x