'For a Child'
Our sponsor for this challenge is Soft Pencil Studios:
The DT have been working with Soft Pencil images, and I've used 'Michu & Ratiny in a Heart' on my card, coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers I've used are from the 'Animal Antics' pad by First Edition...I doodled the borders using a black gel pen. The sentiment stamp is from th 'Mini Messages' set by Hero Arts, and the button and twine are from my stash.
Here are the chaallenges I've piled on:
- Pile It On! - For a Child
- Craft Your Passion - Buttons & Bows
- Crafty Sentiments - Autumn Colours
- Creative Craft - Anything Goes
- Incy Wincy - Friends
- Inky Impressions - Animals
- Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
- Sketch Saturday - Sketch
- Totally Stampalicious - Fall Colours
- Whimsy Inspires - Anything Goes