Thursday 4 October 2012

Mice Treats

I have another Hallowe'en card for you today...using a stamp from the 'be very scared' set by Penny Black...and some papers from the 'Boo to You!' collection by My Mind's Eye. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils, and doodled borders using a black gel pen...I also continued the spider's trail across the orange paper. For the sentiment, I cut a 'b' using a Cuttlebug 'Olivia' alphabet die...then used a couple of googly eyes for the 'o's.


Challenges for this card:

10 comments:

  1. This is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Thursday.
    PS: Hope you will play along with our BLOG HOP over at DigiStamps4Joy.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, Your card and image is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Helen, love those eyes;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen this is so fun, love the googly eyes on the BOO word, so fun and creative :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute he is, great colours and papers. The BOO is fab!
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  6. you need to swop your week with mine so I can have some crafty time, love this cutie :) ps I am on holiday next week so you cannot swop that week
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thankyou for shareing your fabulous creation with us at "heck of a challenge" love the boo eyes.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card Helen...love those papers and your super scary 'cute' image.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a cutie!! Thanks for playing in our spooky challenge over at A heck of a challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x