Monday 27 February 2012

Make a Wish

I have another 'masculine' card today...inspired by the 'Use your scraps' challenge over at Less Is More. I have quite a few paper pads...ok..rather a lot...and I keep every tiny little scrap...'cos you never now when it's going to be just the right colour/size/pattern for something or other! lol Anyway...I raided my little BasicGrey 'Archaic' pad...I've had it for years, and there aren't any full size sheets left...just scraps...of varying sizes...and cut a few stars shapes using my Nesties. I inked the edges with a little 'Brushed Corduroy' Distress Ink, and doodled border with a black gel pen. The letters are cut from a sticker set by Pebbles Inc that has been in my stash for ages...the words were not anything I'd ever use...so I thought I'd cut them up.


Challenges for this card:

12 comments:

  1. This is super Helen and the sentiment looks perfect!
    How great to think that precious pile of scraps is diminishing!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you didn't throw any away hun, the papers are gorgeous. Great card. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous star card Helen, great way to use up scraps.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card! I love the papers that you used. Nice to have such pretty scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab masculine card and superb use of your scrap.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Helen - perfect for a male. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous ... love the use of the different Basic Grey cardstock for the stars and backdrop ... very creative.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terrific card Helen
    Super use of scraps

    Thank you very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Helen, I love your design and brilliant way of using pits and scraps of paper - I love it!!!

    Thanks so much for using us at the Basic Grey challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super card Helen :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice work, i get some idea to create a card like that, so different concept.

    Plastic Card Printing
    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x