Friday 6 January 2012

My Favourite Project of 2011

I'm back to early morning posts...the holidays are over, and it's my first day back at school today :0(
I'm sharing another of my 'favourites'...this time my favourite project of last year...to play along with the Stamp Man Challenge's Annual Award. I wanted to choose something other than a card, as I've already blogged my favourite cards, and Christmas cards in the last week or so...and in the end, I chose these baubles:


And the backs:


I made these back in November, and I'll link to the original post here in case you want to know any info about the products used. These ones went on my parents' Christmas tree...but I still have a couple more of these that I'll decorate for next year :0)

4 comments:

  1. These are so amazing Helen what a saving too!:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are gorgeous Helen...!

    have a lovely weekend...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great Helen. Lovely idea.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x