Saturday 17 September 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Friendship

Yippee...it's Saturday...and time for a new Penny Black Saturday Challenge! Our theme for you this week is:

'Friendship'

The prize for this challenge is from former PBSC DT member Carole:

I've used a clear stamp from the 'Hugs' set on my card, with a sentiment from the 'Hello Friend' set. The paper is from the 'Out & About' collection by My Mind's Eye, and I used my Cuttlebug 'Forest Branches' for the embossing. The flowers are a mixture of Poppicrafts and Prima, the brad is BasicGrey, and I used my EK Success 'Scalloped Diamonds' punch for the border.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, and our equally lovely guest designer for this month Jules, please stop by the Penny Black Saturday Challenge.

I'm off to work in a minute, but before I go...a quick reminder that my candy closes tonight at 8pm (BST)...so you'd better be quick if you want to be in with a chance of winning one of the prizes...all the info is on this post.

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous autumn colours, love it,

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card Helen. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is so sweet! Fab stamp and I love all the fluffy/textured edges!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Have a great weekend, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reaally sweet card Helen I love that image!
    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet, thanks for playing along with CMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I done same thing with colourful papers and real flowers, You can view it from my personal blog land, which I created in my collage days. You remind my old days.
    gifts for boys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x