Friday 6 May 2011

It's all happening here!

At least it will be tomorrow morning! lol

You may have noticed the lovely blinkie that appeared on my blog this week -> -> -> -> advertising a 'Goodwill Blog Hop'...what's that??? you ask. Well, my lovely bloggy buddy & Pile It On DT co-ordinator Dalis, has organised a blog hop to celebrate the 'Power of Work Week' and promote the wonderful work that Goodwill stores (better known as charity shops here in the UK) do. We're creating projects using items found in Goodwill stores, and, as you 'hop' around, there are prizes and candy on offer too. Stop back here at 8am tomorrow to join the hop.

Then, hot on it's heels...and I'm really excited about this...I'll have a DT project for one of my favourite challenges...still can't believe they asked me to join their team! :0)

And...finally...I'll have my DT project for this week's Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge...where it's my turn to pick the theme.

Phew...and this will all happen by 9am tomorrow...assuming Mr Blogger co-operates and publishes my scheduled posts...'cos I'll be at work! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x