Tuesday 17 May 2011

Cluck, Cluck, Cluck...

Today's card features the stamp 'Cluck, Cluck, Cluck...' by Penny Black...I have a bit of a thing for Penny Black chickens...and I always seem to use them for 'Things with Wings' challenges, when most of the the other entries feature elegant butterflies and fairies! lol
I coloured it using watercolour pencils, to match the bold coours of the We R Memory Keepers 'Hippity Hoppity' papers. The sentiment stamp is from the 'Cupcakes' set by Hero Arts, the flowers are a mixture of Wild Orchid Crafts & Poppicrafts, and the glittery brad is by American Crafts.


Challenges for this card:
Oh, and I'll crank up Mr Random.Org to choose the winner of my Goodwill Blog Hop candy when I get home from work this afternoon.

6 comments:

  1. LOVE those chickens hun, and the super bright papers, just gorgeous! My fave coffee mug at home features a PB chicken, and it never fails to make me smile. Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, love it. Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen, this really made me smile, love it. One of my favorite Disney/Pixar type films is Chicken Run, so I would like it!!
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Helen - great image and love the bright LO. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card helen such a sweet image thanks for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x