Saturday 6 November 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge

It's Bridget's turn to choose the theme of the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, and she has chosen a colour combo of:

'Red & Gold'

I've used it to make a Christmas card...surprise, surprise! lol
The image is 'Henry Mouse with Bauble' by Whiff of Joy, which I coloured with watercolour pencils, and then cut out using Nesties (available here at the Secret Crafter). I used my Cuttlebug 'Ice Crystals' folder (available here at the Secret Crafter) to emboss gold card for the background. The snowflakes were cut using Cuttlebug dies, and then coated with Glamour Dust.


I added a generous layer of Glossy Accents (available here at the Secret Crafter) to Henry's bauble...here's a close-up:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:

For more inspiration, please check out the fabulous samples by my lovely Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge DT buddies.

10 comments:

  1. lovely card all shiney & glitzy. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Helen, I love the glossy accents on the bauble, good luck with your challenges, Hugs Bridget;)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow love the glossy accents on the bauble and the snowflakes such a lovely bright and warming card
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Helen. Beautiful card and a cute image. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card - the embossed snowflakes are just gorgeous. Love it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Helen, I love the red and gold.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow!! what a shiney and glitzy christmas card and just love that sweet mouse ~gorgeous
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi helen.WOW,this sure is a stunning card,love all of it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, love the sparkly snowflakes and cute image :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Helen and the image is so cute. Suzie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x