Saturday 11 September 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Sketch

This week's Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge is a sketch by me:


I've used an adorable Lili of the Valley image on my card called 'Thomas - Big Bunch of Flowers'...and I thought that the gorgeous flowery papers from the 'Kioshi' pad by BasicGrey (available here at the Secret Crafter) would be the perfect match for his bouquet. I embossed one the plain sheets from the pad using my Cuttlebug 'Just My Type' folder (available here at the Secret Crafter), then sanded the surface to reveal the white core. I distressed all of the edges...just a little...and added a sentiment (from the 'Sending Sunshine' set by SImon Says Stamp) to the centre of a paper flower from Poppicrafts. I used Nesties to cut the circles & blossom shape (available here at the Secret Crafter).


For more inspiration...check out the fabulous creations by my lovely DT buddies at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge.

I've have candy on offer at the moment...if you haven't already entered, you can find all of the details on this post.

8 comments:

  1. he's so cute, loooks lovely on such a pretty background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Helen, love the background papers, take care have a good weekend hugs Bridget :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous job again Helen.

    That paper pad is my fav, just love it!!! Love your distressing too and your cute little image, so sweet...

    Thanks for a great sketch Helen, have a fab weekend
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Helen,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the papers on your card, they look so good together, and Thomas is so cute!

    Thank you for the sketch, I'm not keen on loads of layers and fuss, so I'm going to be using this one a lot, I know!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Helen, so pretty. Hugs Suzie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card!

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhh great sketch, and totally love the card really cute! hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x