Sunday 22 August 2010

Just Cute Bears - Pink & Brown

The theme of the Just Cute Bears Challenge this week, is a yummy colour combo:

'Pink & Brown'


We are sponsored this week by Wild Rose Studio...who are very generously offering the winner of this challenge two stamps of their choice!

I've used one of the Lili of the Valley 'Busy Bears' on my card...'I Baked a Cake'. The pink paper is from the My Mind's Eye 'Quite Contrary' freebie pad, the sentiment stamp is from the 'Anytime Messages' set by Hero Arts, and the ribbon and flowers are from Poppicrafts.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
Do pop over and check out the creations by my lovely teamies on the Just Cute Bears Challenge.

14 comments:

  1. Very cute and sweet helen - the LotV bears are so adorable aren't they?
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaw one of my faves, lovely in pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and beautifully coloured Helen. Have a lovely day.
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, super sweet image and love the dotty paper and ribbon.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Helen, love all the polka dots!

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Helen! such a pretty card in pink and brown and I love this LOTV image you used - beautiful!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Helen. I can't resist these LOTV bears, they are so sweet.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful card Helen,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card Helen...love these LOTV bears,must invest in a couple :0)...you've coloured this one perfectly.

    Hope you've had a lovely weekend
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so adorable! Your card is so cute!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous sweet card Helen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Helen and that bear is sooo cute - I love those MME papers, gorgeous colours in that pad. Have a fab day! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous LOTV image Helen, and you have coloured it beautifully.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Helen, I love that image, it's so cute! Beautifully coloured.
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x