Tuesday 8 June 2010

Gifts for you!

This card follows the sketch from Sketchy Thursday over at Eat, Sleep, Stamp!, where I was so chuffed to be chosen as 'Sketch Artist' of the week with my card for last week's challenge! :0) I've combined it with the 'Swirls' theme of the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, and Sketchy Colours 'Green, Lilac & White' colour scheme. The image is 'Gifts for You!' (of course by Penny Black), and for the background, I used my Cuttlebug 'D'Vine Swirls' folder. I added some Stickles to the flower on the image, and also to the tips of the paper flowers and brad (from Poppicrafts)...although it looks kind of odd in the photo!
 

14 comments:

  1. Morning Helen....beautiful card,very clean and fresh looking card...and such a cute PB image,the stickles looks lovely on the flower too!

    Have a lovely day
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunning!

    Mrs Wonka X

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a lovely clean gorgeous card! love the stickles on the flower, just perfect! -anthonette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another of my most favourite PB images ever - wow Helen, how gorgeous hun. Beautiful card. Hugs, Sxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely, congratulations on being sketch artist

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute and so fresh! I love the touch of sparkle and the cute mouse!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, adorable card Helen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabby card, am loving the lilac and green, such fresh colours, Samx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Helen. What a great colour combo. One of my favourite embossing folders and I love that PB image.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hiya Helen

    this is gorgeous! beautiful colours, and I love the clean lines, thanks for joining us at penny black saturday

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful sweet card helen...and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Georgeous card with a very cute image!
    Thanks for playing with us at SC this week - good luck!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Helen, you sketch artist you!! =) Sooo great to have you playing along again this week. Another amazing card too. I hope you will be back again soon!!!
    Hugs,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x