Sunday 16 May 2010

And the winner is....

Thanks to all those who took the time to enter my celebration candy...and for all of the lovely comments! I'm sorry that there can only be one winner...

I've just used Random.Org to generate the winning number...so here it is:

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

44 

Timestamp: 2010-05-16 15:05:32 UTC


I make number 44 Sam/Whisper...congratulations!

Please could you email me (helenbrammer@hotmail.com) with your address...and then we can discuss which stamped images you'd like.

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh well done Sam..... it was nearly me!! Sam---- antha! tehhehe!! next time :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sam - Huge thanks Helen for offering such gorgeous candy :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sam! :)
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy these beautiful treats Sam~~Yeah for you!!
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good afternoon Helen, you've been busy since my last visit with so many stunning cards. Thank you for joining in with the CCc challenge this week, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so chuffed and over the moon for wining your fabby candy and i look forward to having fun using it, Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x