Friday 2 April 2010

Wishes for Kisses

I spent ages fiddling with various combinations of papers for this week's Card Patterns Sketch...but just couldn't get it to look right...so in the end decided to keep it simple...not very 'me'...I'm usually scared of leaving white spaces! lol
The image is 'Wishes for Kisses'...which is of course by Penny Black, and the paper is from the 'Wonderful Winter' pad by My Mind's Eye, the snowflakes were cut using a Cuttlebug die, and the ribbon is from Poppicrafts.


I'm also going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz - Animal Magic
Papertake Weekly - Open Theme

5 comments:

  1. So flippin' cute!! Thanks so much for playing with Card Patterns this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is fab, a gorgeous design & I'm a big fan of 'white spaces', less is more & all that ;) Happy Easter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Helen, love it. Have a lovely Easter. Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I'm the same way about white spaces. :) Thanks for the blog love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable image and cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x