Saturday 24 April 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Distressing

It's Victoria's turn to set the theme for this week's Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge...and she has chosen:

'Distressing'

I've used one of the exclusive Secret Crafter manga stamps on my card...'Jake with Kitten'. I watercoloured it to match these papers from the 'Archaic' pad by BasicGrey. I distressed all of the edges using inks, and my distressing tool


For more inspiration, check out the projects by the rest of the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge DT.

5 comments:

  1. Fab card Helen. I love Jake and those BG papers.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Helen
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super boys card, love the papers and layout
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. really cute! love the papers too! Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x