Monday 5 April 2010

Cheese Cake!

I had a rather productive afternoon yesterday...and made 7 cards...don't worry, I'm not going to show you them all at once...although 4 were very simple...and identical in design...for a charity card stall next month. This one combines the sketch from Sketchy Colours, the 'Lets Go Digital' theme of Totally Papercrafts, and the 'Break out the Buttons' theme of Our Creative Corner. The image is a digi stamp by Hambo called 'Mouse Chef', and the papers are all from the 'Ooh La La (for Him)' collection by My Mind's Eye, as is the little tag that I stamped the sentiment (by Studio G) on. The buttons, brads and ribbon are all from Poppicrafts.

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Helen. Fab image and I do like those papers.
    7 cards!!!!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen
    gorgeous card great image lovely papers & layout thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, hope to see you next week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Helen

    this is stunning I love your colourchoice! thanks for joining us at Tpc

    Joey.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, the colours are great! Thanks for playing along at Our Creative Corner this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely, perfect colours for a blokey card too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I love the image and how you colored him. Fab papers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun card and I love the papers. 7 card !!??!! KMG that's amazingly productive!I'm well impressed!!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya chuck, love this card! The image is so sweet, the layouts fabulous and I really must keep my eye open for these papers - so scrummy!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and good luck in the draw.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card! Thanks for "breaking out the buttons" for this week's OCC challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous card! And lovely colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable card!
    Love the cute image and the colors are fab!!
    Thank you for joining us at SC,
    hugs from Maya :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really sweet... Thanks for joining us at OCC:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x