Saturday 13 March 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes!

Today is the launch day of the Secret Crafter's first ever range of stamps...woo-hoo!!! And to celebrate...we have an extra special Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge for you!!!

Our theme is:

'Anything Goes'

And we have seven...yes seven prizes on offer too! Each of the lucky winners will receive one of the brand new stamps!

The stamps are of two adorable children...Mollie & Jake...I loved them so much...I made two cards for this challenge! lol

The first one uses 'Jake with Bubbles'...which I coloured with watercolour pencils to match the plain white core card. I embossed them with my 'Swiss Dots', 'Spots & Dots' and 'Tiny Bubbles' Cuttlebug folders...then sanded to reveal the core, and distressed the edges. I added a few buttons to make it look like the bubbles were floating out of the image.


My second card uses 'Mollie Gardening'...she's coloured with watercolour pencils too...to match the vibrant colours of the BasicGrey 'Lemonade' papers. As there's a lot going on with the papers, I've kept it quite simple, adding just a couple of flowers.


The rest of the design team have also been working with the new stamps this week...so to see the other designs...pop over to the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, where you can see them all.

All of the new stamps are now available to order from Wendy at the Secret Crafter...as well as the Cuttlebug folders and BasicGrey papers I used on my cards...click the banner to visit Wendy's fab shop....she's got loads of other lovely goodies too!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card
    Helen
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Helen, very sweet!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Helen. Love the embossing and the papers.

    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hellen,

    Well I must say I am glad this launch has finally arrived, it was killing me to keep it a secret...lol

    We all did a fab job is such a short time, you did a cracking job with them, I loved your idea with the button's...Brilliant!!!

    I met Jane, Vicky and Cathy at Wendy's shop yesterday, they are a great bunch of girl's...I hated leaving so early...but it was lovely to meet them in the flesh...

    We can all have a well earned rest now the images have been launched!!!

    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards hun - gorgeous papers
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are adorable, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are really adorable cards, the images are cute and i love your use of buttons
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x