Sunday 21 February 2010

Swiss Ribbon

I haven't entered the Sketch & Stash Challenge for a while...it's not that I haven't liked the sketches...'cos I have...or that I haven't had any new or unused stash to use...'cos I have mountains! lol But more a case of 'too many challenges...too little time'...so I thought it was about time I played again...and unearthed this gorgeous House Mouse image 'Swiss Ribbon', that I've had for ages, but have never got around to using. The papers are from the 'Ooh La La (for Him)' collection (by My Mind's Eye), as is the little 'ticket' embellishment, onto which I've stamped a sentiment by Inkadinkado. The brads and ribbon are from Poppicrafts.

I'm also going to enter this card into the following challenges:

Allsorts: 'Tag, Ticket or Label'
Papertake Weekly: 'Check this Out!'
Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential: 'Doing the Mess Around'
Simon Says Stamp: '3 types of embellishments (in my case: ribbon, brads, ticket), 2 papers, 1 image'

14 comments:

  1. Grogeous card Helen ... love those cute meeces and the papers are fab.
    Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card. I love the papers you have used.
    Debz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen

    A beautiful card.

    Love your gorgeous image, papers and layout.

    Fantastic ticket too!!

    Thank you for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Helen, that House Mouse image is so sweet, i love it. And the paper and ticket are fabulous
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute! Great job of coloring & distressing! Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight this week. We hope to see you again next challenge! And if you're interested, I have blog candy up for grabs over on MY BLOG. Feel free to pop over and check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Helen I love the HM image and the checked DP, thanks for joining us at PTW and sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love your card Helen, what a gorgeous image and I love the little ticket too, just beautiful!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!! This is just the cutest!! :) Love the sweet image and your fun distressing!! Thanks so much for joining with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card Helen.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helen, this is gorgeous!!! I love these mice and papers! Great job 'messing up' your card! lol
    Thank you for joining in the Sat. Spotlight challenge!
    blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card helen - fab image and I love those papers!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooooo cute! Love the papers you chose!
    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Challenge and hop. Good Luck with all the great prizes!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brillaint card! love it! and yes I can totally relate to your problem! not enough hours in a week! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute! fabulous distressing! Thanks for sharing with us at Saturday Spotlight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x