Thursday 18 February 2010

More recycling...

I've been turning the rest of last year's calendar pages into cards today...these ones fit the colour challenge of 'Dark Green, Light Green & Pink' of the Sketchy Colours Challenge...and also the 'Green plus one other colour' challenge (in my case pink) of the My Time to Craft Challenge.
The first uses 'Gifts for You!' by Penny Black, paper by BasicGrey (from the 'Perhaps' range), the flowers are from Poppicrafts, and I embossed the vellum using the Cuttlebug 'D'Vine Swirls' folder.


The other card uses 'Dream a Dream' (also by Penny Black), paper from the 'Sugared' pad by BasicGrey, some Papermania vellum, Poppicrafts flowers, a Dovecraft dragonfly brad, and I added a Cuddly Buddly sentiment.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Helen. Another beautiful card. I love that cute image and the papers are beautiful. Very pretty and delicate.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards. They have such a relaxing, feel good factor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these cards are SO pretty, beautiful images and delicate papers... lovely!
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at MTTC. I hope to see you again next week!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great recycling! These are both fab.
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh both of these are so sweet, I just love the soft colors!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Helen both of these are really beautiful and the images are adorable
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining us at Sketchy Color this week - good luck!
    Hugs Anne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x