Saturday 23 January 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Colour Theme

This week for the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge...Donna has chosen a colour theme...with a photo to inspire you.

Taking inspiration from the colours from the cushions...I coloured my Miss Anya image to match the My Mind's Eye '29th Street Market' paper. I used my Cuttlebug 'Victoria' folder to emboss the green paper, sanding the raised pattern to emulate the pattern on the curtains. I added a few pieces of card candy, and some grosgrain ribbon to finish the card.


The rest of the design team has come up with some gorgeous creations this week...so make sure you check them out at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Helen. Gorgeous image and I love the embossing.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty, lovely classy colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Helen, I love the distressing on the embossing and the fab dotty paper....perfect colouring too :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo...lovely card hun..fab colours...love the embossed bit!!
    hugs
    Jan...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Helen have only just stumbles across your blog. I love your dogs, i have two of these as well :)
    Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beuatiful card helen - love the coloru scheme and that fab Miss Anya image
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Helen. Cute image and fabulous embossing. Love the layout and use of ribbon.

    Have a great weekend. Take care.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  8. simply stylish! love the colours and the Kriss cross ribbon and distressing too! Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Helen love your take on the challenge gorgeous image & colour combo fab card ..

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh Helen this is gorgeous!!! Love those papers and the layout is fab!
    Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x