Saturday 16 January 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Musical

It's Gina's turn to set the theme for this week's Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge...and she has chosen:

'Musical'

Now, despite what I do for a living...I could only find one suitable stamp in my collection...'Carolers' by Penny Black...although I've got them signing 'Happy Birthday'. I used some more of my new My Mind's Eye 'Ooh La La (for Him)' papers, inking the edges to make the layers stand out, and added a computer generated sentiment.

As always, make sure you visit the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge blog to check the fabulous cards by the rest of the design team.

11 comments:

  1. Fab card Helen. Those hens always make me smile. Love the papers too.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute Helen, such a cute image and I love the delicate colour combination.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super Helen love it. Have a super Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Helen. Love those hens and the colour combi's fabulous - those papers are now on the never ending wish list lol!

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb card Helen. Love the colours and colouring

    hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Helen,i love your image and the papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww very cute Helen - fab image for musicals lol! Hope you're having a great weekend
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet little card Helen, your image is so comical and I the papers are perfect :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great birthday card, perfect in the stash since it's good for a guy or gal. just love this penny black image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Helen love this fun image
    & those DP's & layers are scrummy & fresh looking love it.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x