Friday 15 January 2010

Ooh La La!

This is my second card for this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge...I told you I'd have to have a go at the other sketch! lol
I've also managed to make this card fit some other challenge themes: Pink Elephant 'Birthdays'; Creative Inspirations (Sunday) 'Distressing'; Creative Inspirations (Wednesday) 'New Year, New Stash'; and Charisma Cardz 'Anything New'. My 'new' items are the gorgeous My Mind's Eye 'Ooh La La (for Him)' papers...another of my post-Christmas sales purchases...
I've used them with an image form the Penny Black 'Hugs' set, a Hero Arts sentiment stamp, some Prima flowers, and some ribbon from Poppicrafts. I distressed the edges of all the papers, and added some faux stitching with a white gel pen.

13 comments:

  1. oh love this the colurs are so subtle really works well beautiful colurs too hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable helen....love those gorgeous papers and super cute hedgie...thanks for joining in the fun and completing both sketches at PBSc this week..hugs kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Helen ad love the papers and image!!!
    Thanks for joining us over at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Helen. Wow. What a beautiful, delicate card. Adorable. I love it.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen -

    What an absolutely lovely card! I adore the colors and that stamp is just so sweet.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Helen,i love your image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Helen this card is beautiful, love the cute image and the fab colours and the MME paper is delicious
    thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous Helen - gorgeous image and i totally adore these MME papers - wonderful interpretation of the second sketch :-0 Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC again!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo those new papers are fabby, love the card, Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  12. so sweet
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the card and color palette! my dd loves your hedgehog images!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x