Monday 11 January 2010

Maggie with Balloon

Well, I certainly made the most of my crafting time yesterday...but I won't overload you cards all at once...I'll have something to show you everyday. The first one this week uses the Sketch & Stash Challenge sketch...my new item is the 'Maggie with stick and accessories' (by Sugar Nellie)...I've had this stamp for ages...it came in a goody bag, but this is it's first outing on a card. I thought that as Maggie was all wrapped up, she'd be perfect for the Pollycraft Challenge's 'Winter Birthdays' theme. The paper is by My Mind's Eye ('Adore'), the sentiment stamp is from the CCSR set by Papermania and the flowers are a mixture of Prima and Poppicrafts. I distressed all of the edges with my distressing tool...so I'm also entering this card for the Creative Card Crew's 'Distressing' challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Helen. Lovely card. Great image, fab papers and pretty colour.
    Happy Crafting.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Fabbie papers and it's so lovely to see Maggie. Gorgeous. Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabby card Helen. I love maggie and really need to get her inked up again soon. Gorgeous papers too.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done, its brill. great distressing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Helen!
    Little Maggie is such a sweetie and doesn't she look perfect with these papers? Love your colouring too.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Helen, great colours and papers.

    Thanks for playing along with the Pollycraft challenge.

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, adorable image and yummy paper.
    Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x