Tuesday 5 January 2010

For You!

I love this week's Sketch Saturday sketch...even if I did rotate it to fit my image! :0)
I went a bit crazy with the polka dots...and then discovered a new (to me anyway) challenge blog whilst blog-hopping last night called Crazy4Challenges (which I am!) where the theme is 'Polka Dot Fun'...it must be fate! lol I'm also entering this card for the One Stop Craft Challenge...which asks us to include 'Something Beginning with B' on our cards...in my case 'Big Bow', 'Brads' and 'Box'. The image is of course Penny Black (from the 'Wonderful' set), the papers are Papermania ('Sweet Nothings'), the flowers are from Poppicrafts, the ribbon is from Hobbycraft, and I couldn't resist a few pieces of card candy in the corners.

10 comments:

  1. Hello Helen. Beautiful card. I love all the dots, so bright and cheerful and a beautiful image.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Helen, love the dotty papers and the cute image. The ribbon looks delish.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cheery card and I love the ribbon

    Lianne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card Helen. Love the cute image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it love it love it and that ribbon is lush

    hugs and happy new year x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Helen,i love your image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen..you have been so busy over the holidays..what a fab selection of cards!!!! Truly inspirational!
    Hugs
    Jan....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen. Happy New Year to you. This is a real beauty. Those pastel shades are gorgeous and what a fantastic ribbon! Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Helen
    Aaaw I love those hedgies, really sweet card. Love the groovy ribbon too.
    Take care.
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute hun and adorable use of the rainbow ribbon
    Hugs
    pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x