Friday 18 December 2009

Beaded Handbag Charms

I had a little production line going at the weekend, making these little handbag charms for a group of special crafty friends...I know that some of them have received them...so I hope I'm not spoiling the surprise by putting them on here:


I've kept them really simple, using various faceted and fire polished glass beads attached with headpins to a short length of chain, finished off with a metal charm, all attached to a lobster clasp key ring using split rings for added strength.

As these are Christmas gifts...and definitely not cards...I'm entering these for the Creative Inspirations Challenge where the theme is 'Christmas Gifts'.

12 comments:

  1. Wow! They doesn't look simple! Really gorgeous Helen!

    Hugs,

    Mélanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look absolutely stunning,
    and definitely not simple,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are simply stunning and mine arrived safely yesterday! It's the one on the bottom row with the kitty cat charm. Thank you so much hunny, you are such a star! Hugs, Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just beautiful Helen! Anybody would be thrilled to receive these. Fantastic job! Happy Holidays!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yee ha! They are all totally wonderful and the bottom left-hand corner one is especially darling ... I have to admit it is on my handbag already and I am proudly telling peeps it is from a crafty friend :-)
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh wowww Helen,what beautiful.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow they looks fabulous, not simple at all. brilliant job. hugs rachhxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helen, these handbag charms are just so gorgeous and will be proudly adorning many lovely handbags. Great idea to add that split ring for added strength. I might just copy this great idea from you.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! They are absoloutely gorgeous, the recipients are such lucky people. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are brilliant Helen your amazing! where the hell do you find the time! I LOVEEEEEEEEE mine thank you! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are just gorjus hun so beautifully designed thanks for joining us at creative inspirations love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my giddy aunt you have been busy,they are beautiful!!!!
    Thanks for joining us over at creative inspirations and a Happy New Year when it arrives.
    Hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x