Saturday 7 November 2009

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

When I saw that the theme for this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge was 'Song Titles/Lyrics'...my initial reaction was 'Eeeek!'...but after a rootle through my box of images, I found this fabby little mouse...called 'Let it Snow'....problem solved! lol
I followed the Mojo Monday sketch, making an A5 sized card to give me room for the sentiment (also a Penny Black stamp). For the bakcground, I embossed the reverse sides of two pieces of My Mind's Eye '29th Street Market' papers using my 'Swiss Dots' and 'Snowflakes' folders...sanding to reveal the detail. I used my new Cuttlebug snowflake die...it's spritzed with 'Shimmerz' (in Baby's Breath).
I'm also going to enter this card for the Crafty Calendar Challenge...where the theme for this month is 'Weather'.

14 comments:

  1. oohh gorgous card Helen :-) I love this image and all the sparkle ,,, lovely :-)
    I have this stamp ,, one of my faves :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Helen, love your song choice and this gorgoeus image. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is beautiful Helen! I love that little mouse and your sentiment is perfect! Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge! :)
    Love, Georgia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Helen and your cute image fits perfectly with your great song choice........thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC and enjoy the rest of your weekend.....hugs kath xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww Helen this is so cute and absolutely gorgeous hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the image you have used and the song theme which is perfect for our weather challenge.
    Kim xXx - Crafty Calendar Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Helen. I love this stamp and those greens are fab.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a joyful little image this is!!!! Gorgeous colours too!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Helen - love your song choice and fabulous image. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card! Gorgeous in green. Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calender Challenge. Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, really cute card, fab colour. Thanks for joining in the fun at crafty calendar challenge this month.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a happy card this is and a perfect song -- so cute this image is having a glorious time in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Helen, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and great sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOh gorgeous, and love the colour you have used, makes a nice change, Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x