Sunday 12 July 2009

Swirly Snowy

It's another Christmas card...that's three in a row this week...I don't know what's wrong with me?! This one combines the fab sketch from the Secret Crafter Challenge by my buddy Jane, and the 'Swirls' theme of this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
After a hunt through my stash for some swirly paper, I remembered this pattern from the 'Classic Black Christmas' pad by Anita's. I also used my Cuttlebug 'D'Vine Swirls' folder, on some silver card, and coloured 'Snowy' in black and silver to match...although I had to give him a bright red nose! I finished it off with a piece of silver organza ribbon, and a few adhesive gems...but I'm afraid I didn't add a sentiment...as there just wasn't enough room.

I'm looking forward to a day of crafting today...so hopefully I'll have something non-Christmassy to upload later!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, oh wow hun this is fabulous.. I love this cute snowman.. I really need to invest in him this year ~ adorable. These papers are gorgeous and embossed swirls look fab.. love it.
    Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC... enjoy the rest of the weekend
    hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a fab card helen. very classy silver/black combo

    thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! All those swirls look like a snowstorm around Snowie - it's fab.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so adorable Helen....and isn't he just the cutest little guy....great swirls too.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous xmas card Helen, I love the snowman image, thanks for joining us at scsc hugS Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I must get my snowy out! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colour combo, very classy. Thank you for taking part in the SCSC challenge. Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely funky Christmas card Helen - love the coloru scheme and Snowy is always so cute! Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. a brilliant card, great theme. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x