Wednesday 17 June 2009

Triple Challenge Charity Card

I know I'm cutting it fine, but I just had to make a card for the Dutch Dare 'Post Pals' challenge....I've managed to combine it with a couple of other challenges too: the Stampavie Challenge, and the Roses on Paper Challenge, which both asked for flowers...so I've given them flowers on my image ('Garden Bears' by Rachelle Anne Miller), flowers on my paper (by Sandylion), and some paper flowers too (all from Poppicrafts). The sentiment is from the Clare Curd Signature Range set (by Papermania), and I couldn't resist a few pieces of card candy (by Craftwork Cards).

10 comments:

  1. Love your card, I'm sure it will make one of the children a little happier!

    Thank you for joining us at DDCC this week.

    Hugs, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Helen,l love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Helen.
    Love the beautifull papers and cute image.
    I know this will put a big smile one someones face.
    Thanks for joining the DDC this week.

    xoxo Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, this is so cute, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Helen, I'm sure it will brighten someone's day! Thanks for joining my challenge at rOP, hope to have you there agian soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card. Love the image you used. Very sweet, Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card! Your bears look wonderful and great flowers!
    HUGS
    MichelleO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, your card is so sweet. I just love those bear images. You have created a beautiful card!
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely use of flowers and backing papers, the colours gel so beautifully.

    TW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x