Friday 19 June 2009

Sketch & Stash meets Dutch Dare...Pile It On!












I've used some more new rubber on this card - the adorable'Dexter Bear' and the 'So Sweet' sentiment stamps by Sugar Nellie. I followed the fab Sketch & Stash sketch...and the Dutch Dare 'Colour Inspiration' photo. The papers are by Crate Paper, the buttons are by Papermania, and the ribbons are from Poppicrafts. I'm also entering this card to the new Pile It On Challenge...which is perfect for crafters like me who love to combine challenges! Their challenge this week is to use 'at least two different ribbons'...and of course combine it with at least one other challenge.

7 comments:

  1. That's is SUPER CUTE!! I love that little bear!

    Thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!!

    ~Vicki
    Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorjus card Helen, really cute.

    Love Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Helen, I love Dexter Bear, he's such a sweety isn't he!!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hon this is just beautiful and such lovely beautiful cards you have uploaded since my last visit dear. Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous - I love your interpretation of the the colour inspiration and your take on the sketch. Its a fantastic card Helen and I love your image.
    Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash and DDCC this time.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card. Love your take on this weeks inspirational challenge.
    Thanks for joining the DDCCthis week.

    xoxo karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!! Great job on the inspiration challenge!!
    thanks so much for joining us at DDCC!

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x