Wednesday 4 March 2009

Sketch & Stash Challenge #5

As I finished teaching early last night, I managed to fit in a little crafting session - I don't normally find time during the week, so this was a real treat! The sketch for the new Sketch & Stash Challenge is a fab one - I'm sure I'll be using it again. My new items are the BasicGrey 'Sultry' papers, and the Doodlebug stamps I've used for the sentiment and the doodles in the corners. My main image is 'Dream a dream' by Penny Black, and the sheer pink organza ribbon is recycled from some Christmas gift wrap.


10 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card Helen.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - my fave image, and I love that paper (bizarrely I picked it up yesterday in my local craft shop .. had to rush out but will be back for it lol! Love how you have used it
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Helen. I really love those papers and the image is one of my favourites too. You've ut the card together beautifully.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah ruch a super cute card i love the colours
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is gorgeous Helen. I love that image and the papers.
    Thank you for joining in the sketch and stash this week.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is really pretty Helen, I think I need to go and purchase that stamp now, hee hee! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this card is so sweet! love the papers you used and that adorable teddy bear image! hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card Helen, I love your recycling and the image is so sweet!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card helen, love the colours too.
    Thanks for joining in with S&S.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x