Sunday 22 February 2009

Secret Crafter meets Daring Cardmakers

I've combined the sketch from the Secret Crafter Challenge with this week's Daring Cardmakers dare, which is to put a 'Fish or a Frog' on our cards...obviously I've gone for the frog option! lol
I've used a fab Penny Black image called 'Jump for Joy', and BasicGrey paper - I cut the diagonal the wrong way, so I had to rotate the sketch - oops! I added a few Papermania brads in place of the photocorners in the sketch, and a simple sentiment (from the Hero Arts 'Anytime Messages' set), as I didn't want this card to be too fussy.

13 comments:

  1. aww this is gorgeous Helen, I love the frog, very cute thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, this is such a fun card, love the image!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, cute frog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fresh and fun card...love the image :D
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous card Helen.

    hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Helen Love the Froggie card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the sentiment is just perfect with your image. Gorgeous coloruing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so cute! That image is adorable and perfect for this layout!! By the way, thanks for linking my blog candy. I will pick the winner tomorrow morning!
    ~Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous card Helen, the frog image is fabulous and I love the papers and how you have used the brads to decorate the corners. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. EWhat a gteat card love the colours and that cute image which you have coloured perfectly
    Hugs Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fab Helen, that frog image is adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your little froggy, he's soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x