Monday 2 February 2009

Friday Sketchers #37

Well, I've already made my second card today, and stamped and coloured some more images to use later...and it's not even lunchtime yet! I've used a Stampavie stamp by Rachelle Anne Miller ('Lily and Milo Rainy Days') as my main image, and as I've coloured with quite bright colours (well, for me anyway), I've chosen to use plain coloured card for my background, rather than patterned papers, which I've embossed with my 'Swiss Dots', 'Tiny Bubbles' and 'Spots & Dots' Cuttlebug folders. I've used ribbon from the £Shop to tie around the middle, as this is going to used as an image wallet for some swaps.


7 comments:

  1. Very cute card helen :-) Love the colours and image you chose, very cute :-)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. Love the image.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great card. I love this image its lovely. Like how you have used such a colourful scheme, just what is needed to inject some colour into this very white day.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH...Marvellous card, Helen!!
    Lovely colours and papers.
    Thanks for your participation FS.
    Hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and image, thanks for trying my sketcg.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x