Wednesday 14 January 2009

Another lovely award

This award was given to me by my lovely friend Pauline:


The rules of this award are:
1) Post a link of the person who gave you this award
2) Nominate 5 other people and give a link to their sites
3) Let your nominators know that they got an award from you
4) Put a logo of the award on the blog

Now, most of the people I'd like to give this award to, have already received it, but as it's designed to thank those who have encouraged you in some way, I'm going to give it to them anyway.

Pauline - for her encouragement in setting up my blog (and all the helpful little tips too!)

Tracie - it was the Penny Black Challenge that got me into blogging in the first place!

Cathy, Samantha and Sharon - who are regular visitors to my blog, and always have kind words to say.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for thinking of me Helen, I'll do a post thanking you as soon as I can.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen thank you for the lovely award! I am touched! Your Blog is fab but your cards and stuff you make is even Better! The thing that I have recieced from you over the time I have known you has been wonderful and thank you also for those!! Keep them coming I just love your stuff!!! te ehhee!! :0)
    thanks again!
    :0) and another thank you for being a great friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Helen - Oh thank you so much hun for this wonderful award, I'm truely honoured, thank you.
    Congrats to you too on receiving it, so well deserved.
    Take Care
    Hugs
    Tracie :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the award - you trully deserved it! I am very flattered and will go away and ponder!
    Have a great, hopefully creative weekend!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x