Monday 15 December 2008

On the ninth day of Christmas...

Well, here is the last installment of my 'Twelve Days of Christmas' cards...actually I made these a couple of weeks ago, but forgot to photograph them, and was in the process of writing in them this evening when I realised.
Apologies for the photographs...the artificial light has made some of the colours look a bit strange, but I need to get them in the envelopes tonight! lol
Once again, I've used the same layout as the others in this set, but with different papers, which made them really quick to do...these stamps are such fun!




2 comments:

  1. wow you have been busy lol fab card though. gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are fantastic Helen! Hope you are well. Hugs Em.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x