Sunday 23 November 2008

A Lovely Award...

My blogging buddy Cathy has given me this fabulously elegant award...

...Thank you Cathy!

The award has a lovely sentiment behind it, which is:

This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight blogger’s who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

The eight bloggers I'm passing this award on to are:
Pauline
Natalie
Julie
Kerry
Debs
Fran
Tara
Sarah

Thanks girls for all of the wonderful inspirational cards on your blogs!

3 comments:

  1. WOW!! Thank you so much for passing on this award - I think this one is very special. I've made some lovely friends through crafting and blogging - never met any of them, but we are all very close! So thank, friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Helen .. this is so sweet of you. I will be back later when I have a bit more time to post on my blog :-)
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Helen, really nice of you to think of me for such a lovely award. I feel I've made some really special friends since I've joined the land of the blogger (o/h points out they're only cyber buddies, lol) and so awards like these really do mean something!
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x