Monday 3 November 2008

Friday Sketchers #26

No you're not seeing double...it is another 'Snowy' card. I coloured a couple of images at the same time at the weekend, as I wasn't sure which shape I was going to use on my Penny Black Challenge 'Sparkly' card. Then I saw this week's Friday Sketchers sketch, and thought I'd use him for that...as although I didn't have much time to craft this weekend, I thought the sketch looked really interesting, so wanted to give it a go. This time, I've combined him with the 'Swiss Dots' embossing folder, and paper by Anita's ('Classic Christmas Black'). The sentiment stamp is by Three Bugs in a Rug, and the ric-rac was free with the latest Docrafts mag.


15 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Helen. Love the colour theme and papers. Great snowy too!
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very striking card!Love the monochromatic theme.Amanda x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this card is gorgeous hun, i love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Helen, I really love this embossing on shiny/pearlesent card gonna have to give it a try.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad Im helping by giving you ideas =) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sucha gorgeous card Helen. Very classy colours and the embossing is superb.
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card Helen and gorgeous colour combo! Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous - love the unusual colour theme. I ahve these papers and have been wondering what to do with them .. inspiring idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Helen, really cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, love the silver theme! Thanks for joining us at FS.
    Carole :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Helen,
    check out my blog there is something there for you.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that is a gorgous card. the black, white and silver is just fab. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sorry I am so late with my comments, but couldn;t make it sooner!! Love to see what you created with my sketch! Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers. Love from Holland,
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card Helen and i LOVE the sentiment !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love snowy, he's one of my faves xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x