Monday 27 October 2008

Friday Sketchers #24 meets Pauline's Blog Candy Party

I love the sketch for this week's challenge - it's really simple and uncluttered...just my style! I've used it to make celebration card for my friend Pauline's Blog Candy Party, that she's having to celebrate 5000 hits - congratulations Pauline! If you haven't seen the yummy candy that she's got on offer (including some gorgeous Penny Black stamps!) there's still time for you to join the party and make a card, as it's open 'til November 9th.
The image I've used is one by Penny Black ('Kickin'') that was gifted to me by my lovely friend Karen. The papers are by Papermania ('Sweet Nothings'), the green panel of card was embossed with the Cuttlebug 'D'Vine Swirls' folder the sentiment stamp (stamped in two sections) is from a clear set ('Anytime Messages') by Hero Arts, and flowers are all by Prima - the large pink one with text on was sent to me by Pauline in a gorgeous friendship card a few months ago.


5 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute-love the girly colors and the image is so sweet
    thank you for joining FS this week

    Hugs from
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen this is gorgeous - ove the image, papers and colorus .. and you ahve such a lovelyr ange of sentiment stamps :-) Thanks so much for joining my blog candy draw and good luck!!
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Helen. A fab interpretation of the sketch and so girly.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment on my cards! Helen x